People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tap, tap, tap....

Is this thing on?

Okay, I'm no longer making promises about keeping up my blog. I clearly can't keep them. I blame it on the fact that my husband got me an iPad and an iPhone and once you have Mac, you never go back. But I've been busting out the ol' laptop lately and it's time to update with pictures.

For those of you friends with me on FB, you've seen them but since my mom refuses to get a Facebook account, I'm going to have to post them here :)

Here is our Halloween pictures that we took when we went to Saddleback Church for their Blocktober Festival. We had a blast!




Ben could have spent hours in the fire engine and police car. I told him this had better be the only time I see him in the back of a police car!

We also visited the pumpkin patch with my cousin and my mom when she came to visit.



We are slowly getting used to life in Southern California. The weather has been beautiful and we've already been to the LA zoo, Legoland, and multiple malls.

Blogger has also updated their program so I can upload photos faster and with the holidays coming up, I'll add more. I know people appreciate our updates and the pictures. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

11 comments:

  1. I'm with your mom on the Facebook thing :)
    So good to hear from you guys!! Wow Ben looks so well and tall.

    Love the pics of the two of them, just oozes too much cuteness to cope with.

    Oh and welcome to the iworld :) wouldn't be without our iPhones or iPad, be warned they have minds of their own when it comes to predictive writing. Now you'll see why I say strange stuff as comments from time to time!

    Great to see you blogging, it's been way too long!

    Hugs from England :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Visit my blog post :: best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here.

    I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thanks for your sweat!

    Take a look at my page: registry cleaner review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the discount offers at Online Coupon Island because I am always looking for ways to save my money.

    Hughes Discount Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the great post, you can also take a look of this site: supersavermama.my

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post. I enjoyed reading your articles. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Not getting enough point in game the use Best Auto Clicker to Rack Up Points on Idle Games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
    How to Stop Procrastinating: 11 Practical Ways for Procrastinators

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up and you can easily look at this article Auto Clicker for Roblox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great thing, I think everyone feels this information is very valuable, thank you. These tips may help me for future How to get free Robux

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
    I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. also, you can check PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing. Also, visit my web page
    Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails