People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Friday Ben and I went to the pumpkin patch with a girlfriend and her little girl. We had a great time despite the fact that it was hot! All week long it had been cold and rainy so I was hoping for good pumpkin patch weather. I got more then I bargained for! Ben was a trooper although we didn't last longer then an hour. We picked out two pumpkins, one of which we will crave at the halloween party we are attending. I can't wait to debut Ben in his Halloween outfit. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails