People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been a bit crazy around here. I've picked up more shifts at my online work and Ryan has been working long hours. We have an ant problem that we can't get rid of. How do such tiny things, drive me SO crazy?! We had a fun Halloween, my girlfriend Megan, came up to visit Ben. We didn't take him out trick-or-treating, just to dinner at our friend's house. All in all, it was a fun Halloween. Ryan and I were having flashbacks to our Halloween two years ago-quite different this year! I finally scheduled a session with a photographer in the area to have family pictures taken. I am excited to have some professional pictures taken of our family. I'll be sure to post them ASAP! Ben has still yet to crawl or pop up teeth. He has started saying "dada" which Ryan is very excited about. I have a feeling that before we know it, Ben will be running circles around us!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails