People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Living Breath Foundation

On Tuesday, I went with my parents, in-laws and friends to a foundation dinner benefiting people with Cystic Fibrosis. It was so good to meet other CF families and children living with CF in the Monterey area. There was a silent auction followed by dinner and then a live auction. I was able to met the founders, Chris & Lori Pappageorgas, who started the foundation after the diagnosis of CF in their two children. They provide finical aid to people living with CF. The dinner was very well put together, I look forward to next year! Please visit their site: http://www.thelivingbreathfoundation.com/
My mom and I at the dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails