People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Boy

Ben has really taken off this last month. He can crawl faster then I can run after him and he has started pulling himself up on everything. His favorite thing to do is stand at the coffee table and eat his dinner. He can stand by himself while eating and at times, watch Sprout. Yep, life is hard here in the Hughes home! Ryan and I are exhausted at the end of the day, Ben keeps us on our toes! He has come down with a nasty cough and a low-grade fever, but I'm hoping that rest, Tylenol and some tlc will help him feel better in a few days. I have a call into UCSF but I have a feeling, they are just going to tell us to monitor him and come in if he gets any worse. Hopefully he won't so please keep him in your prayers.


1 comment:

  1. Exhausted and consistency on our toes is an understatement. Props goes out to Margaux. I'm lucky, I have to go to work and get a break. The kid is just too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails