People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, December 21, 2009

Facelift

If you haven't noticed, my blog has a new look. I'd like to thank Carla over at Masto Mama Makeovers for doing an excellent job. She clearly has a creative eye and has transformed my blog. I had been waiting to make sure I really wanted to continue with blogging, before investing some money into it's makeover. I'm glad I did.
In other news, Ben has completely rebounded. The guy was fine just two days later. Kids are so amazing and resilient. When I'm sick, I'm out at least a week but not our little man. He is back to crawling, laughing and getting his hands on everything he can. We had our first christmas celebration with Ryan's grandma yesterday. Ben was able to show off his crawling skills and I think he liked his new terrain. This week we will be packing and getting ready for Tahoe. I cannot wait to put Ben in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails