People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sicky

I can’t believe that February is almost over! Where did the time go? Before I know it, I’ll be in Minnesota throwing back a glass of champagne with Jen. I am so looking forward to meeting her and taking a mini-vacation with Ryan. I have a feeling her wedding will be here before we know it.

This weekend was low-key. Ben woke up Saturday with a fever, the highest he’s ever had (103). But it went down with Tylenol and Ibuprofen so I wasn’t too worried. He got to lounge around and eat popsicles all day so he was pretty content. I’m fairly certain we picked it up from one of our playgroup friends but after a day, he was fine. He hasn’t had a fever since Saturday so I’m happy to say, we’re outta the woods.

The only bummer was that we missed our first birthday party of the season due to his fever. His energy and appetite were fine, I just felt it was too soon to take him around other kids. Thankfully, we’ll be back to all our normal activities this week!

My activities this week include shopping for Ben’s Toy Story party. I don’t want to leave things til the last minute so I’m starting now.

003

Ben is continuing to handle his treatments like a stud. I am so thankful for his positive, easy going attitude. It looks like he may also need a haircut before his party too….

4 comments:

  1. Wow cant believe he's nearly 2!! Happy party planning.

    It's great you're getting to meet up with another CF mom, I love Jens blog and if she's as nice in person you're going to have a great time i'm sure! (have a few for us too)

    Glad Bens fever shifted quickly, it's a shame how our kids miss so much sometimes, I guess it's why we make the most of each and every moment when they are bouncing around.

    Take care!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need Toy Story Party ideas? Plan a great Toy Story Party with lots of fun games, food and activities along with invitation ideas. And try to find also some Toy Story Party Supplies to add more fun and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you and Jen getting to spend time together! I wish I could join you! I'm so glad Ben is feeling better... He is such a trooper! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo for fevers! But Yeah for Ben's party and easy going treatments!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails