People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On the mend.

Things with Ben are starting to look up. His fever has finally gone away but he is still low on energy and appetite. I took him in to his regular pediatrician on Monday morning (which I immediately regretted because it was filled with kids hacking up a lung) and they said he’d need to come back in if the fever didn’t go away by today.

I’m also taking him in for his yearly blood drawl later today which I should have done weeks ago but was putting off. Now I’m thankful because the results will be sent to UCSF and we’ll be able to see if his blood work is showing any signs of something funky (that’s a medical term) going on. He usually rebounds a lot faster from sicknesses so the slow recovery is not easy for anybody.

On Saturday, I’m flying down to Orange County for 24 hours to celebrate my cousins baby shower and am looking forward to my mini-vaca. I only hope my little man is back to himself by then.

A BIG thank you to everyone who came out, donated and supported Spring for a Cure. We raised nearly $19,000 that goes directly towards research for better medicines and a cure. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your hard work in raising money for the Foundation, Margaux! That number is SO AMAZING!!! Lots and lots of love to you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails