People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, June 20, 2011

Babies

Last weekend I was surrounded by baby-goodness. Saturday morning my cousin had her second baby, a little boy, I went to a baby shower and one of my closest and dearest friends had her much anticipated first baby girl.

This Saturday I finally got down to the Bay Area to get my hands on baby Kaitlyn. She was worth the wait! She is the tiniest, yummiest, and most scrumptious thing ever.

Santa Cruz 031

She looked adorable in her pink polka dot outfit with a cow. I promptly decided that Ben will marry her one day!

Father’s Day was a good day with Ryan being pampered all day. Ben and I are so thankful for a wonderful, loving husband and father. He deserved his day of pampering. For now, we are just enjoying this hot weather and trying to stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am glad you had lots of fun on your trip and little Kaitlyn is super cute and so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow she is just adorable! Way to make someone feel very broody indeed!
    I can't stop saying 'awwww' :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails