People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer time

Last weekend all three of us went down to Monterey to celebrate our brothers graduating. Yes, Ryan and I have brother the same age and they go to the same school which makes things very convenient Smile 

104111

The weather down in Monterey has been just yucky as it has been here in Sacramento. We’ve all been wondering where our summer went because it’s usually in the 90’s by now. But we had a great time none the less and I continued to stay in Monterey for another week.

While I had fun by at my parents, it’s always nice to come home. I think Dorothy was right- there’s no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I bet you have warmer weather than us at the moment! All it wants to do is rain here although we have had a whole day of sun today (I know, right?)
    Congratulations to both your brother and brother in law :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails