People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

There is really nothing significant about the date, I just didn’t have a blog title so I thought I’d use it :)

Yesterday, Ryan and I attempted church for the first time. Just the three of us. We’ve been wanting to go for awhile but I am NOT comfortable leaving Ben in the nursery. We decided that we need to start working towards going to church in the future so I stayed with Ben in the nursery while Ryan went to service.

The evening service works best for us because we move slow in the mornings. It made for a fun family night as we picked up pizza afterward. Ben loved running and playing around the nursery school room. However, when one of the little girls let out a gnarly wet cough, I realized I do need to stay with Ben at least through flu-season or until I feel comfortable. I may not make it into service but it’s a step in the right direction.

When we got home, Ryan put Ben into the bath. I asked him to trim Ben’s hair around his ears when he got a chance. Little did I know that my husband would just dive into the task when Ben was in the bath. One of his most active times. This is what you get.

Ben 18 months 111

Chunks missing from the side of my son’s hair.

Ben 18 months 112

I may have to take Ben into the barber today, ha!

At least it was a fun opportunity for a photo shoot. Ben was running around in just a diaper, hyped up after his bath.

Ben 18 months 117My little poser.

Ben 18 months 118

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails