People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Clarification

It needs to be said. People get excited when I say I have new, exciting things coming up. I stopped using “a surprise” because it got people worked up.

I am not pregnant.

Ryan and I are in escrow on a house. We'll start our move the 20th.

I’m sorry to disappoint people :)

PFT’s tomorrow at 8 am. I’ll update ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Not disappointing at all!. Exciting! Yay, that's a big deal too, and I am happy for you guys! We are excited to move that same week, but it's not nearly as exciting as moving into a house that you get to own! Congratulations. I hope you post some photos of the moving in process! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move!!

    and really hope the PFTs are going/gone well (unsure with the time difference).

    Will wait for news.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails