People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, October 11, 2010

Randomness

I have some random pictures of Ben that I thought I’d share. We had a great weekend, getting things together for our new house. We bought ceiling fans and are figuring out our moving schedule. By the end of the month, we’ll be in our new house!!

Yesterday evening, Ben decided to move his chair on top of the couch. He was watching Toy Story during his treatments and was so into it, that I let him finish.

Ben 19 months 003Our little Prince on his chair :)

Ben 19 months 001 

This morning, Ben watched me feed his fish Carl. After I was done he wanted to get up on the counter. He proceeded to “feed” Carl in his own way.

Ben 19 months 006Ben 19 months 008As you can see, he put the whole container of fish food into the water before I could stop him! At least his intentions were good.

Ben 19 months 014  

He kept looking  at himself in the mirror and making faces or sticking out his tongue. We have a little ham on our hands!!

We are trying to get out and enjoy our beautiful weather (mid 80’s) but have so much to get done around the house. I’m really trying to go through things and get organized before we are ready to pack. It’s time to start taking things off the wall!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute :) Hope the fish made it through the ordeal!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails