People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 days

In 3 days, we head down to Southern California to start our vacation! I am so excited for this trip. Ryan and I can’t wait to take Ben to Disneyland for the first time. He’s going to FREAK. I’ve already set up a Mickey Mouse character brunch for Tuesday before we head to the Magic Kingdom.

Of course, these next two days are full of chores, and preparing to leave. Paying bills, doing laundry, cleaning house and packing. We are stopping our Cayston treatments for a week at the okay of our NP. We are completely okay with this and feel it’s what’s best. I’ll pack enough nebs to get us through two days at the hotel and then will boil them when I get to my aunt and uncles. After Disneyland, we’ll spend a few days with family down in Mission Viejo and we have a lot planned out but I’m not sure how much we’ll get to. Lego Land, LA Zoo, Griffith Park and swimming are on the list. I’m so excited to get down to the sun and surf.

I’ve been nose-deep in my new book that arrived via UPS on Tuesday. It’s the 11th installment in my Sookie Stackhouse series that I love so much. I devoured the book in one day and was eager to jump online to participate in the book forum that I’m apart of. My husband doesn’t understand my love affair for Sookie but he embraces it none-the-less. I used to read a lot in high school but didn’t as much in college due to all the reading of text books I was doing (ha!).

After Ben was born and we got into a routine, I was able to pick it back up again. Reading is an escape for me and is the one place in my life where CF doesn’t exist. I’m just another avid reader online and my fellow Sookie-lovers know me as no other and it’s nice to not have to talk about treatments, pills and other stuff. I am looking forward to rereading my new book and diving into another series I’m starting this next week.

Before I go, I have to leave this video of my mom’s testimony about Ben and his CF that played at her church last week. It’s a wonderful video that brought tears to my eyes. Her part is at the beginning, you don’t have to watch the whole thing. For some reason, I cannot upload the video but you can click on the link. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/23176329

5 comments:

  1. Yup...I'm definitely crying. What an amzing testimony.
    Hope you all have a great vacation. You certainly deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip to Disneyland- cannot wait to see pics! What a moving clip from your mom! Love that is was shared with a huge room full of people! Enjoy your va-cay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your amazing vacation!! I can't wait to see pictures. Ben (mom and dad too) is going to have so much fun. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey margaux, firstly sorry for lack of comments, blogger has been behaving very naughty for me!
    Have to say I absolutely LOVE your garden it's beautiful.
    Hope you have a great vacation it sounds like it will be amazing and I'm sure you will all have a lot of fun. Take care and we will be looking out for the pictures.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Started reading the Sookie Stackhouse books after I saw you referenced it on your blog! The author came to town and it was front page news in our local paper. With that and your reference to Sookie I am now reading the first book! Great read!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails