People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, May 16, 2011

Disneyland

We’re back! Phew, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I took a break from blogging and even answering my phone while on vacation and it felt WONDERFUL! But we’re back and have hit the ground running because GS is this weekend!

But first to our trip. We had a BLAST! It was fun, exciting, exhausting and all in between!

Saturday, we headed down to Santa Barbara where my grandma lives. Ben did awesome in the car for over 6 hours! It helped that I bought some new DVD’s for him to watch because I couldn’t sit through The Incredibles (his current favorite) for 6 hours.

We were in SB Saturday to Monday morning when we headed out for Anaheim.

008

We got to the Disneyland Hotel Monday afternoon and immediately hit the Magic Kingdom. I’m only going to post up a couple of photos because I currently have over 100 already on my computer. If you’re my friend on Facebook, you can see them all HERE.

022

030

032

040

051

078

062

068

092

100

095

This was only the first day! We managed to get a good nights sleep and hit Disneyland and California Adventures the next day.

I’ll post more tomorrow, I’m off to my last GS meeting before Saturday. If you’d like to donate or join us click HERE. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails