People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confirmed

Our CF clinic called yesterday and confirmed that Ben has pseudomonas growing in his lungs. I had 5 minutes of, it’s all my fault, and then I realized that short of keeping him in a bubble, I couldn’t have prevented this.

His cough has improved vastly since starting TOBI. I’m glad we were able to start immediately and not wait for confirmation on his cultures. I am learning to enjoy and cherish these 28-days of TOBI. It’s a time of semi-calmness that I get to enjoy with my son. He snuggles up to me and we watch one of his shows together. I have realized that I never want to take anything for granted with him. I will cherish every moment, even if it’s doing treatments.

IMG_2143

Today, we traveled down to Santa Rosa to visit Ryan’s amazing aunt and his grandpa who celebrated his 93rd birthday two weeks ago!

IMG_2138

It was so good to be able to visit with him. Papa always enjoys a visit with his great-grandson!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the treatments go well and you get back the results you are hoping for!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails