People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 years ago

I said “I Do”. Hands down, best decision I ever made. I knew I was going to marry Ryan after our first date. When you know, you know.

l_b237d94c1a75b49964950a6166616179 l_4f2dc8b1d67488b541bb804aab76c171We’ve been through a lot in the last three years. We never imagined we’d have a child with a genetic, chronic, progressive, life-threatening disease.  Yet, he is the best thing we created together.

15869_211700823078_115606608078_4188361_5305054_nI know there will be many more memories and anniversary’s to come. And I can’t wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little Manny update:

Last night was sad. A little girl down the hall passed away and we could hear the families sobs from our room. My heart goes out to her family. I hope they find some peace and comfort in the up coming months.

Ben is holding the same with is cold. A runny nose and a few extra coughs during his treatments. The doctors are not concerned, they just come in to listen to his lungs more often. We are still on track to leave Monday, probably late afternoon after all his tests are preformed. 

I know I sound like a broken record but I can not say thank you enough to all the families that have sent us a package. Ben is LOVING all this new Thomas toys (even his toddler underwear, Aunt Molly!) and they are keeping him occupied during the day. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails