People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final results

Ben’s final culture results came in and…..

(drum roll please)

No pseudomonas!! Only the “usual respiratory fluids”!!!

We are so elated to hear this! As you can imagine, the hospital stay was not fun so I’m glad we were able beat the pseudo (at least for now).

We scheduled Ben’s Pulmonary Function Test (PFT’s) for October 4th. He will also participate in some research UCSF is conducting (more later). I am excited to get some numbers on Ben’s lung function. Please keep that in your prayers too!!

I had a great birthday yesterday. My husband spoiled me and I had a great night out with my friends. Thank you to everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Super super super news!!

    I hope the PFTs go well, Soph is nowhere near attempting them.

    Oh and a very happy birthday for yesterday (possibly day before time difference pending!).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out both my blogs, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Infertility Blog: http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails