People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, March 22, 2010

We discovered…

that Ben is allergic to peanut butter. The poor guy, broke out in a really bad rash. It wasn’t even that much peanut butter, just a little in his smoothie.

IMG_2459

My poor baby, he’s just a sensitive guy.

IMG_2458  IMG_2447

When he was in the NICU, he had a severe allergic reaction to the tape on his face. It took off a couple layers of skin.

IMG_0634Even to this day, I try to not put any band aids on him for fear of a rash. 

We are just waiting for the Benadryl to kick in. I guess the peanut butter crackers will have to wait.

3 comments:

  1. poor baby, did he act like it bothered him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is accurate and I benefit. I have read many articles, but I found a lot of ideas in this article.Read more about the surprising profile of idle clicker gamers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you have produced an absolutely amazing article here, and I appreciate that a lot. This article is just stunning to read,
    and it would be better for me to read more articles that are similar. If you have time you can check this blog on

    Get Free Robux

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails