People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, January 11, 2010

10

Today, our little man is 10-months-old. How time has flown! I can't believe we will be celebrating his first birthday in two months. Still no teeth, but there is clapping upon asking, turning pages in his books, taking one or two steps by himself, saying "momma", and knowing where ceiling fans are in any room (funny, I know!).

I learned a hard lesson in enzyme ordering this weekend. His new shipment came in literally 5 mins before his meal in which I had none. The CF pharmacies timeline isn't always accurate, and I'm still learning. Luckily, I had contacted another CF parent in the area who brought me some just in time also. Glad we dodged that bullet!

Today is also CF awareness day, Yay!! Please register to walk with us in May through downtown Sacramento. You can join by clicking here:
donate to my cause

Can't walk? DONATE! 90 cents of every dollar goes directly towards research for a cure.

Can't donate? PRAY! Pray for Ben, his Doctors, other CF families, and for a cure.

Together we can make CF stand for "Cure Found!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails