People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Friday, January 15, 2010

Decisions, decisions

Ah, to be a kid again, where your hardest decision is deciding which toy to play with:




Yes, that is a bell pepper and asparagus. He loves to gnaw on both. I think it feels good on his gums but I'm done guessing when his teeth are going to come in. I should be thankful for no teeth because I'm still nursing.

I am hoping to take a class on raising a child with CF. It is based on the theories of the Love and Logic series. I, personally, really like their ideas on how to raise a confident, responsible child. Would anyone else like to take this with me?? You don't even need to leave your house. Click on the picture to make it bigger for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails