People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To cut or not to cut; that is the question

Ben’s first birthday is just around the corner. I have already started planning. I think we will just do a casual BBQ somewhere. I am just not sure where yet. We don’t have too many friends with kids so I don’t think that I need to plan too much for his first year. If you would like to join us, the party date is March 13. Of course, adult beverages will be included!

Ryan and I are debating on whether or not to cut Ben’s hair. So, I have started a poll on the upper-right hand column for you to vote. What do you think? Leave it longer and see how far we can get it or cut it short again? or perhaps a Mohawk cut….

ben ten months 039 I can’t wait to see cake all over this guys face!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see cake on his face too! Everyone told me not to cut Nathan's hair until after his first birthday but the poor kid couldn't see, so we compromised and trimmed. He didn't get a drastic cut until after he already turned one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails