People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Friday, January 29, 2010

Home

We are heading to Monterey this weekend. My parents got a new lab puppy, and I’m dying to get my hands on her.

Ben has not been feeling too well today. He has had a bit of a cough, a goopy eye, and is clingy. The CF team thinks he is fighting something off so they have put him on a two-week course of Bactrim. He has a very low fever and has been pulling on his ear. Hopefully it’s nothing too big, just something we may have picked up.

We will be seeing both sides of grandparents along with going to a first birthday party on Sunday. Hope everyone has a fun weekend and I’m sure I’ll have multiple pictures of Ben with the new puppy. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails