People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, January 4, 2010

Fish, anyone?

I'm finally getting around to posting up our Aquarium pictures. Ben, and I are still having fun down here in Carmel. Ryan left today, we will follow in the next couple days. Anyway, we had so much fun at the Aquarium. Ben did better then we expected. He loved the million-gallon tanks along with splashing in the water in the kid area. He lasted over an hour and a half, longer then we expected. He is getting to be so much fun at his age, Ryan and I are enjoying trips like this, more and more. We sanitized multiple times, but felt comfortable letting Ben explore.












I have also added, Ben's currents Med's on my sidebar. When I started this blog I didn't want to focus so much on Ben's CF. To me, that is letting CF win. I wanted to focus on us, as a family and all the fun times we have. My hope was that far-away family members could get a glimpse into our life. However, I have met many CF families online and I know people are curious. I will keep it updated as our little Man continues to grow.

2 comments:

  1. Great posting! Yes, we did have so much fun seeing all the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Isn't it funny how right after the diagnosis we refuse to go anywhere, and then just a few months later we relax and let our kids be kids! Looks like you had a fun time! I haven't been to that aquarium since I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails