People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It’s gettin’ hot in here!

Ugh. It’s really hot right now. The kind of hot that makes you sweat just walking to your car. The kind that makes you not want to go outside.

When it gets this hot, I don’t cook. I serve the three S’s for dinner- smoothies, sandwiches, and salads. Just boiling Ben’s neb makes me sweat. I bought a roasted chicken to cut up and put in sandwiches and salads. Of course, Ben is loving what’s on the menu lately. Who wouldn’t?

Tomorrow I’m taking him to a water park in El Dorado Hills. Hopefully, it’ll cool down just a bit. You’d think I’d know all this by now, I’ve lived in Sac for 10 years. Yet somehow I always act surprised and dramatic in this kind of heat.

Water park pics will be headed your way tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails