People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank you!!

I just have to say thank you to everyone who left me a sweet comment on here or Facebook. We are so lucky to have a great support system and you guys really come through in tough times. I definitely didn’t mean for my last posting to be a “poor me” one, just a “CF sucks” one. CF sometimes gets the best of me and the last couple days, it really has. However, I’m feeling MUCH better about things and am super-duper excited for Hawaii!

Most of my dad’s family will be joining us in Hawaii including my cousin who has a three-year-old daughter named Lucy. Ben is going to be so excited to have another kid to play with. I’m sure they’ll tucker each other out each day. My aunt and uncle have already offered up some babysitting time so we can all get out and have some fun. We are very thankful for that! They are excited to get some time with Ben and we get some time out with my cousins. Win-Win!

I had to post up these adorable photos of Ben “talking” on the phone. I am not exactly sure when my baby turned into a boy but boy is it evident!

Ben 14 months 258Ben 14 months 259 Ben 14 months 260

Ben 14 months 261That one is my favorite! Who do you think he's talking to? Thomas is my guess,lol!

1 comment:

  1. uh oh, did he get the phone calling from emerson...I got video of emerson on the phone with nana and it was a 20 min conversation too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails