People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jill Carmel Photography

We have been having a blast down here in Carmel!! Last night I went to the 10pm showing of Harry Potter with my mom and brother. Way past my bed time but lucky my icee sugar buzz kept me going, ha! It was a treat to be able to go see a movie, something I don't get to do anymore. When Ryan and I get a night out we like to go to dinner where we can chat and catch up.
Tomorrow, we'll be hitting up the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We never get tried of that place and are so fortunate that my parents have membership passes. I just hope it won't be too crowded with holiday visitors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I can't upload my photos, I thought I'd do a post on our recent photography session with Jill Carmel. Jill does a wonderful job of capturing who we are as a family. She has a great eye and we are always extremely happy with how our pictures turn out. What I like most about Jill is that she captures us in our own natural poses. I don't want stiff looking photos where we are sitting perfectly. That's not who we are! This last session I brought along a Thomas Train for Ben to play with. I hoped to get a picture of Ben playing with Thomas because that's who Ben is. When I look back at our pictures I want to see memories. Below is a sample picture of our session together.



Pretty awesome huh? If you'd like to find out more about Jill Carmel Photography, you can click HERE. She is based in Sacramento but will travel for a fee.

If I don't post before, I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay tuned for my Top Ten List of things I am thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. That photo is fantastic!! You all look so happy and natural, it's beautiful.
    Sounds like you are all having a blast! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, we don't celebrate here in England though, so I have to enjoy everyone else's experiences so make them great!

    Take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails