People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mann Park for Manny

Today, Ben and I hosted playgroup at “our” park. I say our park because the park is directly behind our house.

Seriously. We walk three houses down then through a coded gate into the park. Pure heaven for a mom of a toddler.

Plus, we don’t have neighbors looking into our home!

Ben 20 months 011 Ben and Avery walking up the stairs, holding hands. Makes me melt.

Even though our little Prince doesn’t like to get dirty, he seemed to tolerate the sand around him.

Ben 20 months 009This is the face he makes when sand gets on his hands. I blame Ryan for these traits, ha!

Ben’s rug finally arrived so I’ll put up some pictures of his room soon.

Also, I’ve reregistered Ben’s Brigade for Great Strides 2011. Be prepared to join!!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails