People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, May 10, 2010

Blackout

I got the idea from Nathan’s Mommy, to do blackout shades in Ben’s room. His room faces East and I know as summer gets closer, his room will get hotter. I’m hoping the drapes will help keep the temp down during the sweltering Sacramento heat. I couldn’t find any covers that I liked, so for now, they are just the boring inserts.

Ben 13 months 836Of course, my little sidekick couldn’t help but “pose” for some pictures.

Ben 13 months 838  Ben 13 months 835I also need to admit that I’m hoping the drapes will help the Little Man sleep longer in the morning!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works for you guys. Just a warning I think Nathan freaked out with the drastic change you may want to transition slowly...closing them farther and farther each day. Let me know how it works.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails