People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, May 31, 2010

Train Museum

What a busy but fun Memorial day weekend we’ve had! On Saturday, Ryan and I went to Ryan’s cousins wedding up in Redding. It was so great to see Ryan’s family and to celebrate, John and Whitney’s love. Thank you to my mom and aunt who took great care of Manny while we were gone!

Ben 14 months 204 Ben 14 months 202 Ben 14 months 219

Ryan with three of his four brothers!

Ben 14 months 225 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Monday, Ryan and I decided to have some quality time with Ben. Thanks to my last posting on trains, I had a ton of other mommies give me some great ideas. So, we decided to take Ben to the train museum in Old Sacramento. We had a great time! It was a bit crazy with so many kids (which was expected, on a three day weekend) but I know that it will be empty during the work week. So, I decided to buy us a membership. If I take Ben to the museum two more times, I’ve gotten our memberships worth. If not, I figure it’s a good place to donate to!

Ben 14 months 240There were huge, once-used trains there! I think Ben was a bit overwhelmed.

Ben 14 months 236  Ben 14 months 243

I could barely get Ben to look at the camera, he was so excited.

Of course, his favorite place was upstairs;  Thomas the Train part!

Ben 14 months 252Ben 14 months 247 Ben 14 months 251

Ben 14 months 253Ben 14 months 248

I think we got our money’s worth today! I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails