People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day

I had the perfect Mother’s Day. I got to sleep in, wake up to breakfast made, treatments done and a mimosa waiting. Later on I went to get a facial and have pizza (my favorite) for dinner.

I received my camera as an early Mother’s day gift so I knew I wasn’t getting anything today. However, my sweet and loving husband had a card and flowers waiting. Ben has also sprung four top teeth.

I couldn’t have asked for a better day and I hope all the mommies out there had a great day too!!

Ben 13 months 571The two things I’m most thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails