People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A good New Years.

I’m going to have a good New Years and it’s not even here yet. Why?

  • Ryan and I are going to a New Year’s Eve wedding and I have a brand-spankin’ new, sexy dress to wear. I will be surrounded by my friends as we ring in the new year.
  • I already have $400 raised towards my personal goal of $3,000 for Great Strides. It’s not even 2011. Thank you Kelly-Hughes family for your donations.
  • Ben’s culture came back CLEAR of any bacteria. Just normal  respiratory fluids. His cough and clear, runny nose are gone. I have worked my butt off the past couple months to keep him healthy and it’s nice to see it’s paying off. But, it’s not all me. I also have to thank our family and friends for respecting our boundaries when it comes to Ben. If we keep this up, we can make 2011 Ben’s healthiest year yet!
  • I’m figuring out my new photo editing software, Adobe Photoshop. This was Ben’s gift to me and I’m so excited to learn all the ropes. Better pictures coming your way in 2011!

Coming up, my New Years resolution. Not too sure what it’s going to be yet but I’m working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for good cultures, jealous of her new years wedding (go you!), awesome that you raised so much money for the walk (I haven't even started!), and when you figure out Photoshop..please let me know. I also got it as a gift but haven't had time to figure it out!
    Sounds like all these things add up to make a good 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails