People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My first attempt

My first attempt at Photoshop…

New

The original…

034

I know it’s not much but I’m getting there. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Photoshop is on my list of wants that seems to be growing by the day thanks to my nifty new camera. ;) Can't wait to see more photos. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    I'm in awe of all of your lovely photos, look what you have done to me! ;) Thanks for the camera tip, i'm currently looking into a few and that has moved up my list.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore photoshop! If you ever have any questions let me know, it is seriously one of my best friends... lol...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails