People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Twas’ the night before

our clinic visit! Our clinic visits are usually pretty easy because we don’t have weight issues with Ben. He is well above the 50th percentile, something we are so thankful for. So, I don’t have to worry about that. I am only worried about what will come after our visit- the culture results. I am trying to remember to cross that bridge when we come it though.

I’m going to a bridal shower this weekend and a baby shower tonight. It’s wonderful to celebrate with my friends some of life’s joy. Ben and Ryan will get some good quality daddy/Ben time this weekend. Something they will both love!

I’m hoping the weather will cool down next week so we can indulge Ben in some greasy fair food. Little Ms. Lucy has been there already and has only good things to say! I

I’ll post a clinic update tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails