People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update

Little Man’s cough is still holding the same. His nose is continuing to run. I’ll put in a call to our CF clinic tomorrow, it’s been a week since his cough started. We are only on day 2 of our antibiotics but I think a week is a long time for him to have this cough. Not sure what the next step will be. Poor guy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were home for a couple days, I took Ben to Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey. It was cold and dreary but I wanted to get him out for some fresh air. The huge train in front of the park was his favorite (duh!).

Ben 15 months 158Ben and my mom climbed all over it.

Ben 15 months 161  Ben 15 months 162

Ben 15 months 163The swing bridge was his second favorite thing. I was pretty proud of him, he wasn’t scared at all. He just ran out on the bridge and started to bounce it!

Ben 15 months 165 

The next day we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with my aunt and new cousin Jessie. I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures because it was packed with tourists, but Ben had a great time. He loved the big tanks filled with sharks and fish. As usual, he loved splashing in the little pool with fake fish.

I also let him put his hands into the touch tank to touch the starfish and sea anemone. However, that promptly ended when he picked up a starfish and threw it! I thanked the MBA volunteer and high-tailed it out of there.

Afterward Ben made me very happy when he had a milkshake, french fries and quesadilla for lunch. I love seeing him take in those calories!!

Ben was also very lucky to receive a hand-me-down Thomas the train set from his Papa and Nana. There has to be at least fifty pieces of track, over twenty trains and multiple scenery pieces. My father-in-law is going to make Ben a train table to put the track on. Thank you Nana and Papa!!

Lastly, I leave you with my favorite new picture of Ben.

Ben 15 months 128

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails