People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Friday, July 30, 2010

Preparations

I’ve been getting prepared the last couple days. Doing laundry, making calls, getting the house clean, making sure Carl the fish is settled :) and feeling anxious.

I can’t say thank you enough to all the CF mom’s out there that have offered me advice. It is extremely helpful and helps dilute my feelings of anxiousness. The anxiousness comes from the unknown. The more info I have, the better I am feeling.

My dad graciously offered up his hotel credit so we can stay in SF tomorrow night and Sunday. We won’t have far to go on Monday morning for check in.

I have disinfected all of the toys we’ve borrowed and have also received a kids table to bring with us. I contacted our NP and she said there was room in Ben’s room to bring it. This way, if we’re unable to go to the play room, Ben can still get out of his crib and play. As you can see, he’s already enjoying it.

Ben 16 months 102Ben 16 months 100

Dinner tastes better when you’re seated at your size table :)

The Cystic Fibrosis Research Institute is have their annual conference this week in San Francisco. I had hoped to go but knew this hospital stay would be a possibility around the same time so I held off in buying tickets. However, I’m so excited that I will be in the city tomorrow to meet some of my blogging friends!

PS- we are taking Ben here on Sunday and are so excited- a day with Thomas the Train at Roaring Camp Railroads. This is why we waited until Monday to be admitted.

2 comments:

  1. If you have any questions or just get bored while you are there, 4012126718. I found that texting all of my mommy friends helped pass the time while she was sleeping those 2 weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge,
    Thoughts and prayers that all goes well (and quickly)!
    Jane and Ed

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails