People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back

Ryan is back home and Ben and I are so excited. It’s so nice to have him back, we missed him! Ben has been following Ryan around since he’s returned! I think he can tell he was missed….

This weekend is Great Strides and YOU can still sign up. Click

HERE!!

to join our team or donate. GS is stroller and dog friendly so bring out as many people as possible.

After GS Ryan and I are off for a grown-up weekend away. We are heading out to Napa to do some wine tasting, relaxing and enjoying an adult meal. I can’t wait! However, I am a bit nervous to leave Ben. I haven’t been away from him over night in 6 months. I know he is in good hands with my parents though.

IMG_1349 IMG_1376

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails