People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, April 26, 2010

Playdate

Today, my MOPS group met at a park in Lincoln instead of at church. It was nice because I was able to take Ben with me. Lincoln is a bit of a drive but we decided to go anyway.

Whitney Ranch park was pretty much the coolest park I have been too. It was three stories high and had tons of running around room.

IMG_1383We climbed

IMG_1384  IMG_1381

Ran around

IMG_1386 IMG_1388

Made new friends

IMG_1387 IMG_1389

But our favorite activity was the swings

IMG_1392 IMG_1403 IMG_1395I only wish these pictures could talk. He was squealing with delight!

2 comments:

  1. He was so cute today. Sorry to not chat more...Sam was really into Mommy trying everything with him today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture! I can hear his squeal!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails