People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Zoo

Today, Ben and I met our friends, Michelle and her daughter Kaylee, at the Sacramento Zoo. The weather has been gorgeous so we braved the park then zoo. I purchased a membership, I have a feeling Ben and I will be back.

ben 12 months 095 ben 12 months 094

ben 12 months 097ben 12 months 096 ben 12 months 099

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we have our 10-week clinic visit tomorrow. I really hope it’s a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails