People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My little blood-sucker

My mom and I took Ben to the My Museum in Monterey today. It’s a kids museum that is completely hands-on.  He’ll really enjoy it when he gets a bit older but he did have fun running around. Then we found the bat costume.

Ben 13 months 730 Ben 13 months 732

Ben 13 months 722Ben 13 months 720Ben 13 months 723Ben 13 months 724Ben 13 months 725Ben 13 months 727I know I’ve been a little picture crazy lately, I’m just trying to keep Ryan in the loop. We miss you daddy!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails