People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy (late) Easter!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter this year. We did! My parents and brother were gracious enough to come to us, with Ryan traveling we’ve been on the go lately and it was nice for us to not pack up and leave.  We went to church Saturday evening which worked out perfectly with Ben’s nap schedule. We switched off running around with the Little man outside. I don’t know where he gets all his energy, lol! Then we went to my aunt and uncle’s for dinner who live nearby, in Carmichael.

 ben 12 months 018 ben 12 months 020

ben 12 months 021 I tried to get a picture of Ben in his Easter outfit. He looked adorable in it! However, I just can’t get Manny to hold still.

Sunday morning we went out to brunch but not before Ben got to open his Easter basket. I put the basket together and even predisinfected everything so he could dive right in.

ben 12 months 024 ben 12 months 023

ben 12 months 026 Of course, it was filled with trains and cars! (don’t mind the forey-hair, he had just woken up).

ben 12 months 025 ben 12 months 027

We came back to the house and had an indoor Easter egg hunt. I missed it though because I was lying down due to a migraine. At least I managed to get a picture of Ben with ears on!

ben 12 months 032

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, how did you manage to keep those bunny ears on?? That last photo is absolutely priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't! My mom was throwing him up in the air and when he came down I quickly took it. they didn't stay on long, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails