People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tomorrow

Our Vest arrives!! We are so excited!! I was supposed to stay in Carmel until Thursday but I think I will be going home tomorrow. I am just so excited to try out our new vest. I’m disappointed Ryan won’t be here to see our first time but I don’t think I can wait til Monday to try it out. Of course there will be numerous amounts of photos and a video!

Yesterday, Ben’s Boppa put up a swing in their backyard for him. Ben had so much fun, swinging pants-less!

Ben 13 months 672 Ben 13 months 684

Ben 13 months 689Ben 13 months 688 Have I mentioned that I’m still loving my new camera? I am!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos babe! It's almost like I'm right there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails