People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vesting

The Vest has been making Ben sleepy when he uses it. I’ll admit, it makes me sleepy too when he’s laying on me. Last night, he started to get fussy only half way through our session so it was time to break out fun toys.

First, I brought out a small chair my parents got him last Christmas. I thought it would be nice for him to sit up off the ground.

Ben 13 months 775At one point we needed to bust out his paci (which he usually only gets in his crib) and Bunns and Mr. Giraffe, his beloved sleeping animals.

Ben 13 months 773  However, it was Ryan who got him to get through his full half hour.

Ben 13 months 776 Ben 13 months 778

Eventually he laid back to rest.

Ben 13 months 779

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails