People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, April 19, 2010

Not me Monday

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

Okay, I think I finally figured out how to do MckMama’s “Not Me” Monday. Thanks Jen!

This week we’ve been having fun in Carmel with my parents. However, we are getting used to having dogs around. It was not me who turned around to find Ben eating dog food. Nope, not me, I’m always attentive to my child! It was also not me who came around the corner to find Ben letting Nala lick his milk cup. Nope. Always attentive. I would never let dog germs come near my son.

It was also not me who woke up a bit parched with a headache on Saturday due to some champagne. Nope, not me. I always wake up bright-eyed and bushy tailed.

Since we’ve been so busy I’ve been neglecting my mom chores. It’s not my son who is wearing the same outfit from a couple days ago. No, I’m the perfect mom who always puts clean clothes on her son. It is also not me who is blogging instead of doing those chores!

That was fun! Maybe I’ll do it again next week. I’m off to do some much-needed chores!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails