People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The culprit

I think we have finally figured out the reason for Ben’s fussiness/random fevers/excessive diaper usage…..

TWO BOTTOM TEETH!!

Finally! Those babies popped a couple days ago but I can’t, for the life of me, get a picture of them. I guess it’s too much to ask a one-year-old to sit, pull down his bottom lip, and let me take a picture :) I’m so glad they have finally made their appearance. Most kids his age are going on with 8 teeth. Our ped even told us that next time we may want to start exploring cutting his gums. So glad we don’t need to go there!

So, we’ve been keeping the Tylenol pumping, when needed.

Giving him lots of toothbrushes to use…

ben 12 months 001ben 12 months 010 Bitter biscuits to chew on…

ben 12 months 008 ben 12 months 009and generally letting him hang out…

ben 12 months 012 ben 12 months 014

of course, he had to go into the bathroom and steal my toothbrush. I gave him the exact same one but it’s just never the same.

I’ll post a pic just as soon as I can get the little rascal to sit still. yeah, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails