People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Day

My post of our weekend is long overdue! In my defense, last night was date night so I was out enjoying my hubby!

This weekend, we went up to Soda Springs to my great aunt and uncles cabin. We had an absolute blast. Christmas 2009, Ben hated the snow. He sat down in it, whining and acting like a priss who didn’t want to get dirty. Well, this year, he couldn’t have had a better time!

008

By far, his favorite activity was throwing snow (throwing it at me was even more fun!).

009

006

He refused to wear his gloves but didn’t seem to be bothered by the cold. So I let him play until his fingers practically fell off Smile

What else could complete this little guys trip? A model train of course!

027

Ben was in heaven. There was even a train whistle button, he pushed repeatedly. I have to say, it was a great weekend. Ben lungs did great, we always worry a bit, taking him up to such high altitude. But he was a champ, doing his treatments even when he wanted to be playing outside.

018

Hope everyone else had a good weekend. I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday!

The countdown to Ben’s 2nd birthday starts now!!

2 comments:

  1. The cabin looks like it's in a great location! I had to chuckle about the gloves. Sophie was always the same until this year :)

    This is one post I know Soph will love to see!! That train set will get her excited.

    Ben looks like he's shot up?! Is it camera angle or has he?

    Take care hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails