People who think Ben is cool

Followers from Facebook

Search This Blog

You're number:

free web page hit counter

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using the Digital Kit "Stella" by Michelle Underwood Designs

Order a Breathe Easy Mask here!

Get diapers sent to your home!

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code MARG9177
$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store

Monday, January 10, 2011

What’s that?

“What that?”, “What that?”, “What that?!”,

This is what I heard when I was putting away dishes in the kitchen. I came around to see what Ben was talking about. He pointed to something on his raceway.

022I had to bend down to see what he was pointing to. I laughed out loud when I saw it- french fries on the pretend drive-through sign. Looks like it’s time to slow our roll on the McDonald’s french fries, even if they are good calories!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. That is pretty cute! That sounds like our house. Mickey D's is a common occurance in our house for Madeline. LOVE ME SOME FAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless him, made me smile!!

    Hey at least it was in the correct area being on the drive-through sign :)

    Take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, some friends of mine found french fries in their child's pocket the other day. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails